Electric body massagers are getting more and more popular in recent times. The electric massager market has grown tremendously over the last few years. However, when it comes to buying one, could give us a good amount of brainstorming. To ease down the process of purchase with a fair understanding of massagers; refer to this buying guide for body massagers.
Undoubtedly, there are a handful of questions that comes to our mind such as; what could be the Best Massage chair for me, or Best Massager chair in India, or the Best Massager Machine, or what are the various options available in the Indian market?
The body massagers are not just for you but also for your family and friend to get relieved from pain. As we know body types and it’s endurance could be different from person to person; thus we have to be careful during the selection of the product which could suffice the need for many. The buying guide for body massagers is prepared to serve better to readers.
This buying guide for body massager; bringing an extensive study of various products available in the market. Three major categories for electric massagers mentioned below:
Various Styles of Massage
Common massaging styles mimicked by modern electric chairs to provide extended relaxation and comfort are mentioned below. It’s important to have an understanding of the working styles in order to find the best body massager machine in India.
Tapping could be the old and conventional approach of the percussive massaging technique. Fist movement across the body or a specific body part by a professional. And, adopting the same principle, electric massagers perfectly mimic the tapping style by incorporating different arrangements such as rollers or airbags.
This technique will compress the soft tissues against each other or against underlying bones. Some massage chair models use inflating and deflating airbags slowly to imitate the same feeling. This massage technique is suitable to improve flexibility, treating tight muscles, and pain relief.
Apply pressure to specific stress points of the back. However, massage chairs use either airbags or rollers to provide this technique. The pressure increased slowly according to the user’s desire for shiatsu. This massage style is perfect for pain relief, stress, and tension. Traditional shiatsu massage is famous for restoring energy flow.
In the traditional rolling massage technique, the skin is lifted and rolled between the masseur’s thumb and other fingers. In massage chairs, rollers go up and down to mimic the same. So, some models use airbags or a combination of both rollers and airs to provide rolling massage. This technique is good for treating loose skin and muscular tension. A pretty common style in all the best body massager machines in India.
Apart from above mentioned massaging styles, there are other options that are very popular in electric massagers such as roller, airbags, or vibrational mechanics to tense areas such as neck, shoulders, lower back, and everywhere in between. Refer to this massager chair buying guide for more insight.
Best Foot Massager Machine
The Foot & Calf Massage chair is widely used for effective massage to feet, calf, ankle, toe, soles, heels, and arches area. Factors worth considering are auto-shutoff, stability, vibrational power, and durability.
Refer to the below list to know the best body massager for Foot, Calf & Leg in India with the best price and more:
|ARG Healthcare||Foot, Calf & Leg||Check Price on Amazon|
|RoboTouch Classic Plus||Foot, Calf & Leg||Check Price on Amazon|
|Osim uStiletto||Foot, Calf & Leg||Check Price on Amazon|
|JSB HF05||Foot, Calf & Leg||Check Price on Amazon|
|HealthSense Heal-Touch||Foot, Calf & Leg||Check Price on Amazon|
|AGARO Amaze||Foot, Calf & Leg||Check Price on Amazon|
Refer to the below list to know the best foot massager for Spa in India with the best price and more:
|Lifelong Electric||Foot Spa||Check Price on Amazon|
|Egab Electric||Foot Spa||Check Price on Amazon|
|Beurer Foot Spa (Purple)||Foot Spa||Check Price on Amazon|
|IBELL FTM350G||Foot Spa||Check Price on Amazon|
|Dr. Physio Electric||Foot Spa||Check Price on Amazon|
Different Types of Body Massager Chairs
Bringing awareness of available body massage chair options and the distinct functioning of the products by using this massage chair buying guide. Let’s have a sneak peek of different massage chairs to select the best body massager machines available in the Indian market :
Zero Gravity Massage Chairs
Zero gravity was originally the zero gravity positioning in a chair was originally created by NASA. So that the astronauts to be in space in a position that would be most comfortable and the least weight bearing on any one part of their spine so the zero gravity position was that position that was found to be the most comfortable.
This chair means that the seat tilts up at a 30-degree angle it also means that the chair back articulates with the seat at 120 degrees and in some cases zero gravity.
Full Body Massager Chairs
A full body massage chair provides relief to the entire body from neck to legs. They are typically expensive in price as they are known to provide a massaging experience mimicking a professional masseur’s hands.
The most common types of massage chairs are called full Body massage chairs. There are plenty of options to experience the best Full Body Massage out there. What kind of features they have and how they perform the massage depends on the brand and model you’re going for. Most full-body massage chairs massage your neck, body, shoulders, calves, and feet.
Ottoman Massage Chairs
If you want a massage chair that looks like a traditional chair, this one is right for you. It comes with a chair and footstool, delivering amazing relief. Tough, it may look old fashion but gives you uncompromised comfort.
Heated Massage Chairs
Massaging therapy with the goodness of heat that the body can bear. Heated massages are the most common technique to relieve pain. We can experience the age-old comfort in a modern form of heated chair.
This feature is pretty common in electric massager available in these days.
Air Massage Chairs
Air massage chairs function a bit differently compared to other massage chairs. They’re just as comfortable if not more and have quite a different experience to offer. Air Massage chairs use a bunch of airbags that massage parts of your body, unlike regular massage chairs which use electronic massaging equipment.
While most common massage chairs massage your neck, shoulders, calves, and aim to relax your muscles, Air massage chairs massage your hands, arms, legs, and feet.
The result is a much softer massage experience as compared to massages offered by regular body massager chairs with rollers. The airbags do a good job of performing the best full body massage and help you feel relaxed after intense activities like exercise and workout sessions.
Best Full Body Massager Machine
Refer to the below list to know the the top 10 Best Full Body Massagers chair with best price in India.
|JSB MZ21 4D Zero Gravity||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|Robotouch Maxima Luxury Ultimate||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|JSB MZ22 Zero Gravity||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|JSB MZ08 Massage Chair||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|Bodyfriend 4D Massage Chair||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|Osada India Plus 3D Full Body||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|JSB MZ16 Full Body Massage Chair||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|KosmoCare Shiatsu Massage Chair||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|Future Massager 3D Heating||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
|Osada India Full Body Automatic||Full Body||Check Price on Amazon|
Why Body Massage?
Massage is one of the best things that you can do for your health. Here are a few of the reasons that massage is so good for you. One of the main benefits of receiving a massage is the effect of reducing stress.
The act of receiving a massage profoundly reduces the amount of stress which is translated into your muscles being more relaxed and also chemical changes in your body.
Massage is also wonderful for the circulatory system our blood nourishes every cell in our body delivering oxygen and vital nutrients. Taking away wastes sometimes the blood can get stagnant in certain areas bringing less nutrition and taking away fewer waste products.
This can happen because of gravity for example your feet may become stagnant if you sit all day long or when a muscle becomes chronically tense it becomes hard and is less penetrable to fresh oxygenated blood.
How does Massage help?
Massage can help you avoid injury many muscle injuries occur only after the muscle has been suffering from tension for many months with increased tension.
The added load of exercise finally causes the tissues to fail increased tension can also affect other structures like the discs in your spine the spinal discs are designed to support the weight of your upper body. But, if there is tension in your back this can increase the pressure on the discs causing them to bulge so all the massage can’t help much to heal a disc that has already bulged.
Massage can help to remove any tension that could contribute to an injury if you already have an injury. Massage is an excellent adjunct to the normal healing of a muscle strain often times when a muscle is injured it tightens to protect itself.
This tension decreases blood flow to the muscle making healing more difficult a few days after the initial injury massage can help to loosen the muscle and increase blood flow this can speed healing be careful.
However, since your body may feel so good after getting a massage that you may overtax yourself while massage can increase blood flow decrease tension, and make the muscle feel better.
Differences between 2D, 3D, and 4D Chair Options
It’s important to understand various options around electric chairs as they contribute to the offered pricing of the products. Adding a short note briefing on what is 2D, 3D, and 4D body massager chair options in this buying guide for a massage chair.
• In a 2D Massager Chair, think about an X and Y-axis. In 2D, the rollers move up and down and side-to-side. The way you adjust the speed in a 2D chair is by the way you adjust the intensity in a 2D chair rather is by increasing the speed at which the rollers are moving which will be found on all of the common 2D massage chair controllers. So you increase the speed. You increase the sensation of intensity in a 2D chair. • In a 3D Massager Chair, the rollers move up and down, side to side, and in and out. So, just like a professional masseuse who can push more deeply into muscle tissue. The rollers on a 3D massage chair are capable of mimicking that feeling and pushing more deeply into the muscle tissue for a more enhanced deep tissue experience. • In a 4D Massager chair, the rollers move up and down, side to side, in and out. And, then the individual roller heads - the speed can actually vary a little. In a 4D chair, the chair can actually adjust the speed of the rotation around a knot, mimicking a more human-like massage experience. So if a highly adjustable massage with deep tissue is what you're looking for, you want to look in the 3D and 4D massage chair lines.
Roller Track: S Track Vs L Track
Let’s cover in brief roller tracks in this buying guide for body massagers. The S track is designed to follow the curvature of the human spine to give you a more uniform message from your hips all the way up to your shoulders.
The L track system provides much better support in your lumbar and your neck area it’s also much longer reaching up to 50 to 51 inches in some cases bringing your back massage all the way down to your upper thigh.
Recommended Factors For Product Selection
- Operation Ease: Many operating modes, various features, or multiple settings can lead to confusion. Speed and settings vary among electric massagers, Such adjustment allows user-specific settings for an effective massage. Optimum speed of vibration to satisfy all body makes a massager even better.
- Cord Extension: Important to have a sufficient length of electrical cable/cord to cover the entire body being decently far away from the plug point. A short length of cord could create discomfort.
- Various Attachment: A soft foam or rubber ball attachment is on the softer side while a flat head attachment is great for denser muscles like the quads and back. A bullet head mimics trigger point massage and a pronged fork attachment works well along with your traps, Achilles tendon, and calves.
- Battery: Since most of our handheld devices are battery-based, thus, it’s important to consider how long you can expect the massager to operate before needing a recharge, the life of the battery, type of battery, and full charging time.
- Brand & Service Support: Brand and post-purchase service support can not be ignored as one has to spend a hefty amount to buy a product. It’s worth having a quick background check of the seller, offered commitment, and past recorded. Won’t be difficult to find such information in the digital age.
- Size: Some of the devices are small but a few could be space-consuming; such as a full body massage chair. Simply they can’t be moved under the bed. If you agreed with this, consider this attribute before you made the purchase.
- Cost vs Features: Cost against the offered features relative to other products in the market. A relative study can be done.
Benefits of Massage
- Many people turn to massage therapy to reduce stress and help them relax. Clinical studies find that there are significant health benefits associated with the practice.
- According to the American Massage Therapy Association, massage can help reduce symptoms of an array of conditions, including cancer-related fatigue, osteoarthritis, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, headaches, and fibromyalgia, all while boosting a person’s immune system functioning.
- Massage increases blood circulation and helps the body heal on a cellular level, providing nutrients to tissues helping heal the body.
- Here’s how it works. When the muscles in your body receive a deep massage, the activity of proteins known as inflammatory cytokines, which cause inflammation and pain, lessen.
- At the same time, the levels of proteins that signal the muscle to produce mitochondria, the cell structures that provide energy and help muscles recover from stress and activity, increase.
- For active people, a pre-workout massage can reduce tension in muscles, increase tissue elasticity, and relieve stiff joints.
- A post-workout massage can help improve the rate of recovery and reduce residual muscle fatigue and soreness.
Best Handheld Massager Machine in India
Refer the best Handheld massager in India available in the market, listed as below:
|HealthSense Magic-Vibe Cordless||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|Dr. Trust Physio (USA) Electric||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|Lifelong LL27 Electric Handheld||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|Dr. Physio (USA) Electric Hammer||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|Dr. Physio Electric Full Body||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|Caresmith Percussion Massager||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|AGARO MARVEL Hammer||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|AGARO ATOM Electric Handheld||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|Dr. Physio (USA) Active Hammer||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
|Dealsure Dolphin Handheld||Handheld||Check Price on Amazon|
What does the study say about Massage?
Every injury needs time and gentleness on your part to fully heal there have been many studies that have concluded the benefits of receiving a massage.
Here just a few medical school students at the University of Medicine and Dentistry at the New Jersey Medical School, who were massaged before an exam showed a significant decrease in anxiety and respiratory rates as well.
The significant increase in white blood cell and natural killer cell activity suggesting a benefit to the immune system in 2003 researchers studied. The effects of massage on people with nonspecific back pain the result of the study showed that massage therapy produced better results and reduced the need for painkillers by 36% when compared to other therapies
Massage is an excellent way to ease back pain that due to a muscular cause cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy have discovered the benefit of massage.
To reduce nausea pain and fatigue patients at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center reported reduced levels of anxiety pain fatigue depression and nausea after receiving massage some of the effects lasted for a full two days in burn victims massage therapy has been found to decrease the effects of anxiety tension depression pain and itching suffered by those people.
Abdominal surgery patients have been found to recover more quickly after massage in 2006 studies. Researchers found that migraine patients had fewer migraines and slept better during the week that they received massage and three weeks. Following that did patients that did not receive massage another study of people with migraines found that massage decreased the occurrence of headaches sleep disturbances and distress symptoms.
The University of South Florida hypertension patients who received 10 massages of 10 minutes each day over 3 week period showed significant improvements in blood pressure compared to a control group who simply rested in the same environment without any massage.
Advantages of Owning a Massage Chair
Introduced in the 1980s a massage chair is intended to provide the same relief as a real back massage. It focuses mainly on the back area where most people burn with aches and pains. Not at all like the models of the time, the best rubbing chairs today make use of new materials to give something close, or even shockingly better than a real back touch. By installing things like a PC to help with flexibility, you can appreciate the same benefits you can get at the spa. Here are a few more favorable cases of a massage chair than an expert rub.
While maybe two massage does not do much in your monthly flow, a few of them will get rid of you quickly. Finally, if your financial plan is strong, you may not be able to tolerate professional returns as often as you would like. By getting one of the best massage chairs, the biggest cost you can incur is buying the massage chair itself. After that, you can take advantage of your back rubs as often as you like without pressing cash. This is especially beneficial for people who are experiencing constant back and joint pain. No financial pressures will keep you from getting discounts anywhere you need.
You can use it whenever you want
While the spa may not be open at night or before going to work in the morning, a massage chair will always be available for you to use. Having a massage chair removes any limitations you may have with back regimens. If you happen to return home from work late at night, you just have to sit down and let go of all the suffering. In the event that pain strikes at night, the seat is still ready.
It works well
There is no compelling reason to drive down the spa every time you need a massage. You can find what you need in that area of your home. This will give you more time, especially if you have a very full schedule. By the time you get to work late, you can even set a back rub until you get home. A professional masseuse will not give you that opportunity.
It is better for your well-being
Wanting to hold on until you get to the spa to ease your pain does not help your well-being. A professional masseuse also can’t give you the amount of back massage you might need. Having the ability to reduce abuse whenever you need or reduce anxiety levels ensures that your well-being will last for years to the best of your ability.
While a massage chair will not completely eliminate the human touch of a masseuse, its unique benefits adjust to it the best decision of other people. When shopping, make sure you buy the best massage chair that best fits your needs.
Buying Guide for Massage Chair: Things to Know
A massage chair could be a result of the technological progress that this world is creating. These chairs without delay provide an excellent massage at an affordable price. As so much as these chairs are involved, there’s a troublesome call that every one people at some purpose or the opposite have to be compelled to create.
There are some tips that require to be followed whereas shopping for these massage chairs. the following tips are as follows:
1. The motors of those chairs are extraordinarily important: There are 2 main things that you simply can have to be compelled to verify here. you'll have to be compelled to verify specifically wherever these motors are created. the most effective motors are factory-made in Japan. they're created with associate degree intention of lasting long and are created with an excellent quantity of exactitude. 2. Rummage around for all those points of assurance: You will have to be compelled to get associate degree adequate protection of assurance whereas shopping for a chair for massage. you'll be able to additionally every now and then talk over for a extended term as a result of fairly often you'll be dealing directly with a manufacturer. 3. Check for warranty claims: A vendor can any time create some claims which can be rightful. Thus, you mustn't get these claims as these will deceive you throughout your purchase. this is often simply a plan of action that's utilized by most sales folks. forever create your own call whereas shopping for a massage chair. 4. Be careful while buying from warehouses: You only primarily have to be compelled to watch out before continuing along with your purchase. These warehouses can provide you with the chair at an occasional price however quality could be compromised. 5. Stay away from small time vendors: These tiny time vendors can even trick you to shop for a chair on top of its value. you would like to avoid these styles of vendors and certify that you simply do therefore in an exceedingly refined manner. it's one amongst the necessary things to recollect.
Caring Tips for Body Massager Machine
Generally, massage chairs are associated with health and fitness benefits. Some may use it rarely but for some, it could be the thing to use on regular basis. Thus, we should always ensure the best possible operating procedure to keep it in the best shape possible.
There are a few do’s and don’t that can be followed during and post massaging sessions. Such as:
• Use of a cloth that has been sprayed with a cleaning agent or just lightly damped with water sanitizer or any disinfectant. • Your method of cleaning also highly depends on the usage of chairs or equipment; whether it’s for domestic or commercial uses. Use the towel which prevents direct body interaction with the fabric of the massager. Also, makes it easier to keep the chair clean post usage. • For remote or button console only dry cloth is recommanded. • Do not use corrosive cleaning agents like benzene or thinner to clean your massage chair otherwise, the color might fade and could lead to potential damage to chair build. • Avoid direct exposure of sunlight to the chair because that would cause the upholstery to fade. Simply cover the chair when it’s not being used.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
When your body is under stress, you suffer from a range of issues, like headaches, organic process issues, wakefulness, and weight gain. This happens because the body releases a lot of of the strain endocrine referred to as corticosteroid. With massage, you’ll cut back the corticosteroid levels, which helps your body recover once more.
A massage provides relief from stress. Moreover, if you get regular sessions, you’ll fancy increased energy levels, reduced pain, and excited feeling levels.
Normal vital signs If you have got the matter of high vital signs, you’ll normalize your vital sign with regular massage sessions. As a matter of truth, it will assist you to normalize each pulse and pulsation vital sign. It’s important to notice that this medical care may also assist you to manage your depression, tension, hostility, and anxiety. As a result, your vital sign remains traditional and your chance of getting a coronary failure or stroke decreases likewise.
Massage boosts circulation within the injured muscles likewise. This raises the number of atomic number 8 within the body and you are feeling relaxed.
Massage medical care will provide semipermanent health advantages as way as blood circulation worries. It’s reasonably a snowball result. the rationale is that smart circulation offers a contemporary offer of atomic number 8 to the stiff, tense muscles for quicker healing. Also, medical care additionally boosts circulation through the active pressure as blood travels through the engorged or broken areas.
Massager will assist you to improve your posture. However, the most common cause of pain is dangerous posture. the actual fact of the matter is that chronic back pain is that the main issue that reduces the productivity of staff. Aside from this, regular sessions of this medical care will assist you to fix your back. As a matter of truth, this is often one in every of the simplest advantages you’ll fancy with this medical care.
According to several studies, regular massage will improve the flexibility of your body to deliver nourishment. Also, it’s an honest addition to the other exercise program that you simply might have adopted. So, this area unit a couple of distinguished advantages of massage medical care.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
JSB, Robotouch, Bodyfriend, Osada, KosmoCare and Future Massagers are known brands in India.
They are effective. They relax the body and help reduce pain, but you should choose one that is strong enough to penetrate deep through the tissue.
The only side effect of massages is soreness. It is the same feeling you have after exercising. Another point is that the chair may occupy a some of the space.
There is no specific rule to this. It depends on your body’s needs and can be used whenever you like. However, 15 Mins of massage can be taken on a daily basis. We would have noticed that many massagers come with Auto shut-off features of 15 mins.
The benefits of massage are many. Physically, it reduces stress and strain on the body, improves blood flow, and improves rapid recovery. Mentally, it reduces stress and stress. Sadly, most of the time you cannot understand these benefits at any time you feel like. This is why a massage chair is considered to be the most advanced massage session option behind a professional. For more details refer to the Benefits of Massage section.
There are several factors to consider before buying one. For more details refer to buying guide under the section Recommended Factors For Product Selection.
Body massager could be expensive for the pocket that’s why it’s critical to have detailed inquiry of product before choosing one for you or your family. Therefore, comprehensive research is done to find out the best body massager machine in India.
Handheld massager widely follows the principle of percussion massage to relax the stiffed muscle area. Percussion massage is also known as tapotement massage. Tapotement means rapid, percussive tapping of the massage area. It is used more aggressively to work and strengthen deep-tissue muscles.
Percussion massage great for large muscle areas with serious aches and pains. Handheld massager widely follows the same principle to relax the stiffed muscle area.
Do refer to the other article on below products: